Friday, June 3, 2011

Storyboard 1

After designing the characters I started thinking about the story and drew a story board.
My first idea involved my two characters in the desert sitting under a tree, the girl is drawing aboriginal symbols in the dust while the boy watches in fascination. The girl offers him the stick for him to draw with. While the boy is drawing the girl looks around a sees a mouse by a rock. She points it out to the boy who is so excited he runs over to take a closer look, or to try to play with it. The girl chases after him, to stop him from scaring the mouse, but the boy ended up tripping over and hurting himself so instead the girl sits with him and comforts him. A few drops of rain fall around them and she looks up at the cloudy sky. They are alone in the middle of the rain.

I didn't think this story was interesting enough and didn't really have much of a story structure as far as I could tell. It was kind of weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment