Friday, June 3, 2011

Return to idea 1

I ended up returning to my initial idea, of Anitopia, which was the story I wrote for a game design document. But it was really a story of the world and how it came to be the way it was. It didn't really introduce any characters and I didn't think it would be a good indication of what the series would be like, if one was created. I did do a lot of work towards this idea though, I drew many characters and even got to the point of an animatic. But it would have been too much work to get done within the time restraints and it didn't have the structure of a story.

These are some of the sketches that I did towards this idea:






With this idea I even got as far as making an animatic...although as I said I wasn't really happy with it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment